Welshgrime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The home of Welsh grime music

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wassup everyone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hoax
Admin

Wassup everyone Empty
PostSubject: Wassup everyone   Wassup everyone EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:13 am

Hey guys, welcome to the forum, early days but im sure if we all help out we can make this the best place for people to get material or just to chill with like minded people.
Back to top Go down
http://soundcloud.com/hoaxbeats
Jane

Wassup everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wassup everyone   Wassup everyone EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 1:59 pm

Hi,

Well done for getting this thing started. I commented on FB earlier about hoping welsh grime in general would look to extend itself beyond its ends, but i realise that a strong home base is a good starting point.

Well, I'm Jane Oriel, a journalist and an animateur of anything that can get welsh grime firmer on it's feet and collaborating with the more well know London scene. I manage Striblo, Chew and am booker for YTU13. Music writing has brought me into good relationships with several guys like P Money, Rawz Artilla, Z Dot, True Tiger, Littel Dee, Blacks, Camerman Sketch, Dirty Danger, Exo Remedy, Nasty Crew, Devlin, Dogzilla, Bigbeats and Lewi White, who I cannot wait to meet up with in London next week. Yeah I'm very noisy about my passion but that's exactly what it is: I adore grime and am on it all day every day, and am loving most of the people I've met within it along the way.

So that's me then. So grime's dead then? Don't make me laugh. 2011 is going to be better than ever!
Back to top Go down
Hoax
Admin

Wassup everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wassup everyone   Wassup everyone EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 6:41 pm

Hey Jane thanks for joining, sounds like your gonna be busy next week.
Any plans to get some collabs with your artists and any of the named in your post?
I too adore grime and some of the welsh artists are more than capable of blowing up,
Have a nice time in london and dont forget to post back on what you got up to.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Wassup everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wassup everyone   Wassup everyone EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:47 am

Will do.

I'm fresh on the London scene so rather than have the guys think i'm only about drawing from them, I'm happy building relationships at the moment. As I become more known (and hopefully trusted) I intend bringing more work issues into things.

Back to top Go down
CLUEDO

Wassup everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wassup everyone   Wassup everyone EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:07 am

BRAP AS THEY SAY
Back to top Go down
Hoax
Admin

Wassup everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wassup everyone   Wassup everyone EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 9:10 am

Yes Award Winning Dj Cluedo, thanks for joining bro, ive created a section in music downloads for the 100% ukg show recordings
Back to top Go down
CLUEDO

Wassup everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wassup everyone   Wassup everyone EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 4:54 am

COOL... ILL CHECK IT NOW AND START LEAVING DLOAD LINKS FROM NOW ON
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wassup everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wassup everyone   Wassup everyone Empty

Back to top Go down

Wassup everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welshgrime :: Introductions-
Jump to: